Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cover Up! #5

This feature I will just gab, remark, feature covers  I like or don't like. Anything covers goes. 

Recently on a WOW I discovered a new book by an author that I have enjoyed in the past. I absolutely adore the cover. I wanted to showcase the cover and other covers of her past books. They all match... which I love love love love. All four of these would look so nice sitting on my shelf. 

What do you think?


Here is the newest.. which is my favorite!
I love the pink,the font type, the city skyline, the arrows, its all so so wonderful for my eyes.

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between


Here are the others. 

The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightThis is What Happy Looks LikeThe Geography of You and Me

1 comment:

  1. I really love the covers as well, I think that they're really appealing to the eyes. The only downside is that I thought they were all part of one series, when they are actually all stand-alones.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs