Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: To the Top of the Read List Authors





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


I missed last weeks and so I decided to post last weeks top ten.

My Top Ten Authors that go straight to the top of my TBR: 



1. Cat Winters 
Cat Winters
In the Shadow of BlackbirdsThe Cure for DreamingThe Uninvited


2. John Green :
John Green
The Fault in Our StarsLooking for AlaskaPaper TownsAn Abundance of Katherines


3.  Melissa Marr
Melissa Marr
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Carnival of Secrets (Untamed City, #1)Made for You

4. Megan Shepherd
Megan Shepherd
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)The Cage (The Cage, #1)

5. Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)Every Other Day

6. Cat Patrick
Cat Patrick
RevivedForgottenJust Like Fate

7. Nova Ren Suma
Nova Ren Suma
Imaginary Girls17 & GoneThe Walls Around Us

8. Stephanie Kuehn
Stephanie Kuehn
Charm & StrangeComplicitDelicate Monsters

9.  Stacey Jay 
Stacey Jay
Of Beast and BeautyPrincess of Thorns

10. Marissa Meyer 
Marissa Meyer
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

4 comments:

  1. Really want to read Megan Sheperd, Nova Ren Suma and Stacey Jay! I've read Jennifer Lynn Barnes' Raised by Wolves series and loved it, and I have Nobody and The Naturals to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh great picks! Megan is in my TBR Mountain of Doom to start! Love Melissa Marr and Marissa Meyer! Started one of Stacey Jay's books and enjoyed it, so the rest are in my TBR Mountain of Doom as well! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Meyer made my list too! I hope Winter will live up to all fans expectations because we've been waiting for it for soo long. I really loved Forgotten and Revived, though they are not my favorite books I'm still interested in reading more novels by Cat Patrick. I really want to read Cat Winter's and Megan Shepherd's books, glad you'd recommend them.
    Lovely list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of these authors I haven't even read yet! But most I do plan on reading. I have only read one John Green novel, The Fault in Our Stars. I liked it a lot but I have yet to decide which of his to read next.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs