Saturday, June 13, 2015

Jenn Vs. Ash - The Summer Reading Challenge



The first Jenn Vs. Ash Post.... YAY. I do not have the title on the photo yet.... its still coming. But we are here with a post. 

Last week or maybe the week before, I posted about the Summer Challenge that Ash and I are participating in. Well I have all my books picked out and I have finished a couple. Ash is still working on her list... it takes her a bit longer... 2 yr old running around and all. So I wanted to share with you my list of books that I am going to attempt to plow through and of course review. I am slow beyond slow with reviews but hope to get some up this week. Its been a bit hectic here lately.y

so now for my 83 books for the summer. There will be 3 more added once the middle of the challenge is reached. So all total 86 books. Whoa... that is a lot. The goal of course is to finish but really we are going to see who gets the most read and the most points.... So here we go.. 

 5 Pointers

Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)Silver in the Blood (Silver in the Blood, #1)Love Fortunes and Other DisastersThe Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy: A Handbook for Girl GeeksBreakfast Served AnytimeUnfedWeird Things Customers Say in Bookshops One Night That Changes EverythingEvil LibrarianSurviving Santiago

10 Pointers

Arctic RisingThe Girl on the TrainThe Queen Is Dead (The Immortal Empire, #2)All the Bright PlacesA Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1)Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite UncleThe OriginalsP.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)Dreamer's Pool (Blackthorn & Grim, #1)Deadly Design

15 Pointers

Spirit (Elemental, #3)ShackledThe Fixer (The Fixer, #1)Killer Within (Killer Instinct, #2)Proof of ForeverGuy in Real LifeAngus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)Chantress (Chantress, #1)The Death Code (The Murder Complex, #2)The Unnaturalists (The Unnaturalists, #1)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Weirdos vs QuimboidsMister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls

20 Pointers 

Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)ArmadaReturn to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)The Summer of Chasing MermaidsDaughter of Deep SilenceThe Devil You KnowLies I ToldOCD Love StoryLife in Outer SpaceStiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers


25 Pointers

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)Zomburbia (Zombie Apocalypse, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)The Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Hunting Lila (Lila, #1)And Then There Were NoneBorn of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1)45 Pounds (More or Less)Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)What Waits in the Woods

30 Pointers

Cold War on Maplewood StreetTangled Webs (Tangled Webs, #1)Kissing in AmericaRookSophomore Year Is Greek to MeShutterCharismaStarling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #3)The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow PlaceThe Rules for Disappearing (The Rules for Disappearing, #1)The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)Stupid American History: Tales of Stupidity, Strangeness, and MythconceptionsSince You've Been GoneRed Queen (Red Queen, #1)



2 comments:

  1. 86 books? Whoa and good luck!

    I've read All the Bright Places (adored it!) The Originals is a quick one (I love Cat Patrick) Eeek! I can't wait to read The Fixer, pre-ordered it the other day. Read Chantress and wasn't really for me, was expecting more. Really liked Isla, but it was my least favourite of the trilogy (and actually, my favourites go in order of the book, weirdly, haha.)
    I wasn't too impressed with Lies I Told, was expecting way more from that, too. I've had Hunting Lila on my shelf for years and still haven't gotten to it. BUT YAY PIVOT POINT. Have to say, it's my least favourite of Kasie West's, but still addictive. The Girl from the Well...creepy. EMMY AND OLIVER I FREAKING ADORED AND LOVED AND ALL THE FEELS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of you! That is a lot of books! I am hoping to read 40 this summer, but so far I am off to a not so great start.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs