Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer Challenge Jenn Vs. Ash





Welcome to the Summer challenge that Ash and I will take part in. This is a seasonal challenge that I have done many times from a goodreads group and I enjoy it  very very much. I have roped Ash into sharing the fun with me this season. If you are curious about the challenge, want to join in, or just want to scope out the rules too see if we are abiding by them... here is the link.... The Seasonal Reading Challenge. 

This summer there will be a total of 85- 87 books. Mine actually come out to 86 or should. There are  61 tasks and each require 1 or 2 books read to complete. Books cannot be used for more than one task and there are 3 months to complete the challenge. Its not easy really its not. But can be done and lots of other crazies like me have done it., 

The hardest and most fun part... finding the books to meet the task requirements. Its like a big book scavenger hunt and I love. All the tasks are not posted yet but they will be within the next week. I hope. Once they are all in place we will post our picks and see how we do comparatively to each other. This is a friendly battle so far.... of course we will see if the claws come out. One extra challenge.... post reviews to the books read. This should be exciting. 


So here we go. Today is the first day to begin reading and posting and so on. I hope we can have some fans cheering us on. 




1 comment:

  1. This sound like fun, but I already have a lot of summer reading challenges I am doing and I don't want to get stressed. Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs