Saturday, August 8, 2015

August Monthly TBR


Our monthly TBR. Its a big stack and we like to share our insanity with those who are willing to play along. Call us CRAZY but it keeps building and so we keep reading. 



Jenn's TBR for August

Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)CharismaAnne & HenryThe Enemy (The Enemy #1)ShutterHow to Say I Love You Out LoudZomburbia (Zombie Apocalypse, #1)Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1)Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)The Heartbreakers (The Heartbreaker Chronicles, #1)45 Pounds (More or Less)The Dead (The Enemy, #2)


Audio

Buzz KillPerfected (Perfected, #1)P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)The Fixer (The Fixer, #1)And Then There Were NoneSecret (Elemental, #4)Sacrifice (Elemental, #5)On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)

3 comments:

  1. So many books! I'm planning on reading Lock & Mori and Anne & Henry this month as well. Excited to get to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Anne & Henry sounds amazing.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be reading Return to the Dark House too. I got it from the library this week and I can't wait! There are a couple of other covers that look interesting so I'm heading over to Goodreads to look those books up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs