Thursday, October 1, 2015

Answer me This: What's Your Snack?

Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 
A question will be asked and answers will be given by both Ash and Jenn. We hope you enjoy getting to know us outside of the bookshelves.

Question: 

What is your favorite food to snack on?

Ash's answer:
My answer might be kind of long, because I really like to snack.
 I think I'll just do my top 5 favorite snacks..And of course what I snack on differs depending on my mood and what I'm craving. Sometimes I want sweet, sometimes spicy, I think I almost always want crunchy though. 
I really like jalapeno Cheetos, I think those are my favorites. I will eat an entire bag in one sitting.


A great one for when you want something sweet is Turtle Chex Mix. Has chocolate, caramel, mnms, and salty yumminess. 

I also really like a good fruit salad as a snack, especially when it is hot. Oreos are always good too, only if you have an ice cold glass of milk to dip them in and get them all nice and soggy. Great, now I want Oreos.. Annnd for my last favorite, I'm gonna go with chips and queso, especially torchy's queso.. Yum!



Jenn's Answer: 


I am not much of a crunchy person. I am a sweet person. I love sweets. Chocolate, fruit, cereal, and fruity candy. My entire life I have loved cereal. As a kid I would finish a box in 2 days. Really in one sitting if it was a small box. 


cereal


My favorite candies consist of  Licorice - the strawberry onse- anything chocolate, and Sprees. I love sprees. I get them for movies, read-a-thons, and just about anything else. LOVE THEM



When I want to go be good or when its hot i do like me some fruit. Just about any kind but my favorites are grapes, strawberries, and blueberries. YUM! 

Really though I just like to eat. like all the time. So snacks are my friend. 





 

1 comment:

  1. I love all snacks and to snack all day! Cute post! If only I had a snack right now...Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs