Friday, January 8, 2016

January's Monthly TBR


Here is where we post our Monthly TBR Mountain. Of course things change when reading is involved. But these are our hopes and dreams of this months reads.



January is here and the holidays are over. I hope to get more read this month. I only was able to get through 9 book in December.

Last month I read 


Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2)Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer, #1)A Christmas CarolHarmony HouseQueen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3)My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday StoriesPrismWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)


January I am planning to read...

The Year We Fell ApartPassenger (Passenger, #1)Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)Thicker Than WaterIn Place of NeverThe Heartless CityReign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1)Until I Die (Revenants, #2)Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5)If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)Die Once More (Revenants, 3.5)GoldenA Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)This Raging LightTarnished (Perfected, #2)Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade, #2)The Killing JarSidekickDangerous LiesThe Masked TruthThe YearbookRevenge and the WildThese Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1)





 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start to the month! I really need to get back to Amiee Carter's series! I enjoyed the first book. Although I might have to re-read it now!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books you have planned to read this month! I'm looking forward to reading Harmony House.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs