Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: I Must Finish These Series This YEAR!!!! and I am Dying to READ these This YEAR!!!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Jenn's: I am resolving to finish these series this year. Most of them i have to start from the beginning again its been so long since I have read them... but I know I enjoyed them yet I still didn't finish the series.... I want to read all the novellas to each too. 

1. Altered Series (1 left) 

Altered (Altered, #1)Erased (Altered, #2)Reborn (Altered, #3)


2. Monument 14 Series (1 left)
Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)

3. Cahill Witch Chronicles. (1 left ) 
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2)Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #3)


4. The Immortal Empires Series (2 to go) 
God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #1)The Queen Is Dead (The Immortal Empire, #2)Long Live the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #3)


5. Black City Series (2 left) 


Black City (Black City, #1)Phoenix (Black City, #2)Wings (Black City, #3)

6. The Syrena Series (1 left ) 

Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1)Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2)Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3)


7.  The Darkest Minds Series (2 to go) 

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)


8. Across the Universe Series  (1 left ) 

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)


9. Unremembered Series (2 left)
Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)Unforgotten (Unremembered, #2)Unchanged (Unremembered, #3)


10. Lumatere Chronicles Series (1 left) 

Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1)Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2)Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)



Ash's turn!
This year my resolution is to read more. I definitely don't read enough, between Finn, and work, all I wanna do is.. well.. Nothing. But I want to get back into it, for my sake and my mom's (The blog's) sake.

So here are some books I'm dying to read...

258402781891028616101128

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I need to finish some series as well! I plan to work on this as soon as I finish my review stack, which is currently my current read and 1 more! So yay! There are so many series where I just need to read the last book. A few trilogies I need to read the last 2, but oh so close! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to finish The Altered series, the Cahill Witch one and The Darkest Minds as well. I don't know if I want to go back to all of them just yet though.
    I'll be definitely reading Froi this year and I'm truly excitement!
    Good luck with finishing these up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man - I need to read the rest of the Black City series, too!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of your list, I've only finished the Cahill Witch and Across the Universe series. I'd read Sister's Curse - it was a good ending to the series!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really need to finish The Darkest Minds trilogy--I only have one left! I also need to read the other two books in the Lumatere Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to read so many of these series for so long! The Darkest Minds and Cahill Witch Chronicles especially. And The 5th Wave actually made my list today, too! With the movie coming out, I am definitely feeling the need to read that one! Good luck to y'all this year!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many of these series that I need to just begin!!! And PrettyGirl-13 IS SO FREAKING GOOD! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually really good at finishing series. I also don't read that many of them, so that probably makes it easier. And I want to read The 5th Wave too. The movie looks really good, so that's probably why I'm suddenly interested. Hope you guys get to read all these :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs