Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




Last week Jenn read:


The Walking Dead, Vol. 01: Days Gone ByeThe Walking Dead, Vol. 02: Miles Behind UsDark Energy

Last Week Jenn Listened too: 

Vivian Apple at the End of the World (Vivian Apple, #1)If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)



Jenn's Current Reads:


Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened

Jenn's Current Audio

Starflight (Starflight, #1)


This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 


Jane SteeleFuture ShockMy Kind of Crazy



Jenn's Audio:


Let's Get LostTruthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)





What have been your great reads the week?



     



6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read Truthwitch and Starflight! Hope you both enjoy all the lovely reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Havent gotten to truthwitch yet... not sure I will make it. in the middle of starflight and loving it.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see what you thought of A Study in Charlotte. I am excited to read it myself. I also am dying to read Jane Steele. It looks soooooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put away jane steel for a while. It was hard for me to get into.. I hope it comes out on audio... I think its an audio type of book for me. I adored a study in charlotte. review is up http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-study-in-charlotte-by-brittany.html

      Delete
  3. I am amazed at how much you can get read and listened to. You rock. I am curious about Starflight, I have read lots of great reviews for it. Have a wonderful reading week, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i try. I start out the week with good intentions but I either get sidetracked or lazy. So this week. Not too well. I deviated quite a bit from my plans. Starflight is good so far. About a quarter of the way in.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs