Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Show Me The Future

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Top Ten characters I would love to see 10 years in the future...their future


Jenn's Answer

1. Renesmee and Jacob- I am still and will always be a Twilight fan and I would love to see how their story unfolded throughout the years. 

2. All of the Merrick boys... yes I still need more about these boys! They stole my heart and I just need more.  (Elemental series by Brigid Kremmerer)


3.  Kishan, Kelsey, and Ren.... I just want to see how it all ended for them and where they are now.  (Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck) 

4. Wicked Lovely... all of those lovely characters. I was not ready for this series to end and it did. So I wish I could see the ones that were still alive... where they ended up. 

5. Katniss Everdean and Peeta Malark. I think I need more of her story. I need to know if eventually she was okay and what about her kids. I would love to see them all grown up. 

6. The Breathe series by Sarah Crossan. I feel this should have more to the story and I am not sure where the future was headed for these guys. So this is a definite for me. 

7. Daisy and Ryan from Dead Is series by Marlene Perez. I wish there were more these books coming out but I think it is done forever. I loved these two and would love to see where they ended up in the future. 


8. Tal from Wandering Wild. Hard to see where she would be in 20 years. Her future was so uncertian and I need some certianity.

9. Kali from Every other Day by Jennifer Barnes. Love this character and her world. I would love to see how and where she ended up. 

10. All the characters from The Natural Series by Jennifer Barnes. I would wan to see where they ended up career wise and wouldn't it be fun to get adult books with these teens as adults with their abilities. It would be fun. 








Ash's Answer 

1. Katniss Everdean and Peeta Malark
2. Draco Malfoy
3. Angie from Pretty Girl 13
4. Alice from Alice in Wonderland
5. Sam from Gone
6. Everyone from Maximum Ride
7. Yelena and Valik from the Study Series
8. Cassie from the 5th Wave 
9. All the characters from the Named Series 
10. Carly Johnson from the Dead House







2 comments:

  1. Great answers!!! I would also like to see about Peeta and Katniss. I LOVE them together, but the kids thing made me pause a little. Also YES to Draco Malfoy. I loved his struggle with wanting to be bad, but not actually achieving it fully (mostly because he didn't have the balls, but whatevs). And I really want to read those Jennifer Barnes books. I love a YA Mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see what Jacob and Reneesme were up to too! Also Katniss and Peeta! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs