Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weekly Wrap-Up

 

Weekly Wrap-Up 

May 22nd - May 28th 




Reviews:


Jenn's Books Read: I didn't get through any books last week. 
I did start two and watched alot of television! 


Activity Book for the Week:

Origami Chic: A Guide to Foldable Fashion


Jenn's Audio:

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)





Ash: Books Read: 

30292416

Finn Read:

A Baby's Guide to Surviving Dad2906512527206304



Other News:

I have been trying really hard to keep up on commenting other blogs and doing blog posts. Did't get as many reviews as I wanted or books read. I was very distracted this week with Shadowhunters and The Great Food Truck Race on TV. Binge Watching! 


  
 









Hubby and I took Finn to see Kung Fu Panda 3. He enjoyed the first 40 minutes or so then got restless. I think he would have sat through it if he hadn't missed his nap and it wasn't the 7:05 pm showing. He was very tired. 




I did get an industrial bar peircing this week. It hurt... alot... still can't sleep on that side. But I love it. Its purple and turquoise and I love it. That was my excitement for the week. 





So other than that this week has been kind of slow. I need to plan more exciting things. Maybe once I step away from the television I can do things like go to the gym, read a book, go to the park with Finn. I am so ashamed. 

What about you Ash anything interesting in your life? 

Nothing too interesting I suppose. This week went by way too slow, by Wednesday I was already feeling it was Friday, and let me tell you that makes for a very long exhausting week. 




I suppose I don't really have much to say about this week, nothing of interest happened.

I did get my septum pierced, again, and so far it's doing good. I found a few super cute clickers I wanna get too.




And the most horrible part.. There is no zombies on tonight. No Walking Dead, no Fear the Walking Dead. Nothing...



So Walking Dead still isn't back, but maybe this week will be a bit better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs