Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Will I Ever Read These?

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



These books have been on my TBR forever. I don't know if I will ever read them now. It seems my tastes have changed a lot and so has my time. So don't know, but they will remain until I decide, on my forever mile long TBR list. 

The Mockingbirds (The Mockingbirds, #1)Dead Beautiful (Dead Beautiful, #1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)TranceUnwind (Unwind, #1)Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)





Have you read any of these? What did you think? Am I missing out?

6 comments:

  1. I've only read Unwind from your list AND IT IS SO SO GOOD I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. But by "good" I mean it totally tortured me and is haunting me hugely, even 3 years later. *howls* Definite must read. Experience the pain with me, now!! WHAT COULD GO WRONG.

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want to read this series.... although you have me a bit scared now.... so I need to just do it. I have heard wondeful and painful stuff about it. seems real intense.

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! A mix of new to me ones and a few I know of! I read The Goddess Test series and really enjoyed that one! I am pretty sure it was my first Greek Mythology themed YA book!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read goddess test. I loved her newere series.... ummmm blackcoat rebelliion. I am sure I will love this one too.

      Delete
  3. Angelfire is on my tbr as well! I didn't really rate the Aimee Carter series, but I liked the first book in Yvonne Woon's - I need to reread it some time and finish the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went though my goodreads TBR shelf and got rid of a lot of things I was going to read but that I no longer think interests me. :/

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs