Monday, May 8, 2017

It's Monday, What are you reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

Last week I read:

The Ghost Files 2 (The Ghost Files, #2)The PossibleThe Cresswell PlotThe Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1)Vengeance RoadAnd Then There Were NoneBang


Currently reading/listening 



Lost in WonderlandBionicCold SummerWildflower (Wildflower, #1)


This I will be reading next. 


That Thing We Call a HeartThe UnlikeliesStarfall (Starflight, #2)The Hundred Lies of Lizzie LovettDark MatterA Taste for Monsters



     

     

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice!! I STILL need to read The Shadow Queen and Starfell! So behind! LOL! Hope you enjoy the reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading week last week! How did you like Bang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Creswell Plot and Shadow Queen. I've read and LOVED Dark Matter. Lizzie Lovitt was...ugh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are a reading machine. I am curious about the Barry Lyga book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious what you thought of Bang---I've got that one on my TBR.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs