Monday, April 9, 2018

Bookish Banter: What World is Your World?

A little Bookish Banter to get us through.  Bookish Banter is a little bit of banter about our bookish thoughts as we have a friendly discussion over a nice cup of tea.

What are your favorite fictional worlds, countries, or areas? 

Ash- (I do not own any of these photos. I found them all on google)

Some of my favorite worlds/countries/areas are...

Wonderland:

Related image

Neverland:

Image result for neverland

Middle Earth:

Image result for middle earth

Oz:

Image result for oz

Narnia:

Image result for narnia

Hogwarts:

Image result for hogwarts map


Well, Ash made this really hard for me to answer. She took a lot of the good ones. I don't know if I would ever like to visit my favorite fictional worlds but there are a few I would like to like to visit and then there are some that are very fun to read about but in real life, I would stay far far away. 

For the worlds I would love to visit: 
Hogwarts of course. This world has wizards and fun beasts and Hagrid. I mean I would love to meet Hagrid and a griffon. So many good things here! 

Image result for hagrid gif


Also Middle Earth. Yup Elves and Drawfs and Hobbits oh my. I would love to be in this world and I am short so I would fit right in. Plus it all looks so green and beautiful... well at least the forest and the shire do. I would prefer to go after all the bad stuff happened though. 

Another one I would love to visit. Narnia. I mean I so would be down for meeting Aslan. Aslan is the coolest and I would go anywhere to meet him. 

Image result for aslan gif


I like to read about Wonderland and Neverland, and Oz. But I just don't think I would like to visit. Flying monkeys are not my thing, I don't fancy my head being off, and Hook scares the crap out of me. But these places are so fun to read about but I am too much of a weenie to want to visit. 

Image result for scared gif








6 comments:

  1. Well, I think you covered all of my favorites as well! I would love to visit Middle Earth because I'm pretty sure Hobbiton is where I am destined to live. Wonderland and Neverland are the sort of places I'd like to visit... but only for a day or two. Any longer and things might go sour. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narnia and Hogwarts are places I would love to visit - but only during the good times, I don't want to get caught up in the middle of a war!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you hit all my faves up there. As a kid, I was especially obsessed with Narnia. It was just spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hogwarts and Middle Earth always seem to be people's favorites, and mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favourites are Westeros, Harry Potter's world and as a kid I would've said Narnia, Kirren Island and Middle Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Harry Potter world is my favorite. I’d love to live there. (Well, not the Voldemort part, but the rest of it). I also like Westeros and the world from Stephen King’s Dark Tower series.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs