Monday, April 23, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


 I just finished: 



The Lies They Tell

 I am currently reading:


Blonde Ops




Next in line to read is:

ISANA Town Called Vengeance




I just finished with audio:

Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1)

Current Listen:

The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)

Up next: 


In Her SkinLast Night
Ash:

Audio Just Finished:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

Current Audio:
A Madness So Discreet


Audio next:
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)

Current Kindle:
Sleight

Kindle Next:
806A Town Called Vengeance

Currently reading:
The Less-Dead


Reading Next:
The Wicked Deep


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. That cover of Blonde Ops is so cute!! I'm currently reading Sorority, which I won from Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, The Wicked Deep has been getting a ton of hype, so I hope you love it! I also look forward to seeing your review of Ace of Shades, as I've been quite curious about that one.

    I'm currently in-between reads and I can't decide what to read next!

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Mostly new to me ones! I can't wait to finish the Red Queen series! Also looking forward to The Wicked Deep! Hope you both enjoy your read for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still going nowhere with my reading and it's embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs